Why did you choose the energy recovery ventilator, not the fresh air ventilation system only?
Well, it’s because of the energy-saving of the energy recovery ventilator. The ERV with heat exchanger for the humidity and temperature recovery,
it could pre-heat or pre-cool the fresh air when it through the heat exchanger
then into the room, it could save the air conditioning electric fee in Summer and save the heater electric fee in Winter.
Some features of Holtop CFA Series HRV:
*Elegant appearance, Easy to operate,
*Vertical and wall-mounted installation.
* One-key fan boost function
* Energy-saving EC fan with 4 speeds
* 3D Counterflow heat exchanger with high efficiency 95%
* Bypass function, automatic temperature adjustment, anti-frost
* Left type or right type is optional.
* CO2 control, electric heating start and stop control, RS485
* EPP inner structure for good insulation and silent operation.
*G4 or F7 filter to fresh air
* The width of 250m3/h and 350 m3/h models is controlled within 600mm, suitable for installation in cabinets
* Equipment body control + remote control form;
* Equipped with 4 pcs temperature sensor and 2 pcs humidity sensor, Real-time monitoring of humidity and temperature
* Fault reminder, filter reminder, timing, power consumption statistics, power failure protection
* It has been approved by CE (LVD, EMC), ROHS certificates.